Designed to protect you by filtering dangerous respiratory droplets
The BreathInsure face mask reduces the probability of infection when you venture outside the house for essential needs. The mask is reusable and can be disinfected by handwashing with soap and water.
- SIZE: Large typically fits adult with larger face structure. Please see sizing chart. Most people will want to choose the average size mask for proper fit.
- FABRIC: Fabric color and print choices are currently limited to general categories due to limited supplies of fabric. Masks will be selected from the variety of colors we have on hand based on chosen category.
- KIT INCLUDES: Pre-cut filter, Pre-cut fabric, Metal nose band, Elastic.
- DURABILITY: Masks typically last an average of one month under regular, non-medical usage.
BreathInsure face masks have a filter material that is able to protect you from inhaled particles as small as 1 micron. This is a unique feature found in our masks. Face masks are the simplest way to shield your respiratory system and provide immediate health.
The BreathInsure Facemask has a N95 style, fit test, nose pinch to reduce air leakage under eyes. This is an important feature because the human face profile can cause a major air leak at this point when wearing a mask without a nose pinch.
Washing Your Mask
- Use a clean sink or other large basin filled with lukewarm water.
- Put in a few drops of mild detergent such as dish soap.
- Gently swirl the mask in the sink and knead it lightly (like you’re kneading bread holding the mask in your palm) for about a minute, so the mask gets soaped up.
- Rinse thoroughly (do not ring out because this can cause the mesh in the filter to separate).
- Lay flat or hang to dry.
Alternatively, your mask can be steamed for 10 minutes. This can be achieved with a pot of boiling water or with an Instant Pot®, using the provided rack and following the Instant Pot® provided instructions / safety warnings for the steam function.
- Measure from the bridge of your nose (the bottom of indent between your eyes) to the bottom of your chin. The bottom of the mask should cover your chin for a good contact along your jawline.
- Use the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
- LARGE - 5.5 inches (13.97 cm) or larger
- AVERAGE / MEDIUM - 5 inches (12.7 cm) or smaller
For most the medium-sized face mask will be the best option
In light of COVID-19 BreathInsure will not accept returns of products. However, if the mask arrives damaged through no fault of your own, we will provide either a replacement mask or store credit. You must notify us within 24 hour of shipment receipt with a picture of the defective product.