New N99+ Surgical Facemask with Nose Pinch
What makes Breath Insure Facemasks better?
- FDA Certified N99+ filter material tested to 0.075 microns
- Medical grade mask
- N95 style nose pinch for better leak control, reduces glasses fogging
- Reusable, Hand washable, Sanitizable
- Better design for exceptional breathing (better than most N95 masks)
- Better fit for less leakage and comfort
This BreathInsure facemask has an FDA certified / tested filter material that is able to protect you from inhaled particles as small as 0.075 micron. This is a unique feature found in our masks. The virus travels on moisture droplets; facemasks are the simplest way to shield your respiratory system and provide health protection. This is a fully medical grade N99+ fit test facemask. The filter has an FDA Certificate and test results, and are available on request.
The BreathInsure Facemask has a N95 style, fit test, nose pinch to reduce air leakage under eyes. This is an important feature because the human face profile can cause a major air leak at this point when wearing a mask without a nose pinch.
Washing Your Mask
- Use a clean sink or other large basin filled with lukewarm water.
- Put in a few drops of mild detergent such as dish soap.
- Gently swirl the mask in the sink and knead it lightly (like you’re kneading bread holding the mask in your palm) for about a minute, so the mask gets soaped up.
- Rinse thoroughly (do not ring out because this can cause the mesh in the filter to separate).
- Lay flat or hang to dry.
In light of COVID-19 BreathInsure will not accept returns of products. However, if the mask arrives damaged through no fault of your own, we will provide either a replacement mask or store credit. You must notify us within 24 hour of shipment receipt with a picture of the defective product.